Help - Can't Launch after first install

mediacowboy
Go to solution Solved by Aphid,

mediacowboy

So I can install media browser theater and even play a movie and browse like normal. Then I exit it and relaunch and I get a "Unhandled Expectation: An invalid physical address was specified." Attached are all logs since I re-installed my OS. I have installed the latest version of .NET 4.5, Lav filters, and updates.I would appreciate any help in this.

Edit:

MBT Version - 3.0.5355.20270

post-348-0-80294400-1409629079_thumb.png

Error.zip

Edited by mediacowboy

mediacowboy

So no one can help me figure out this error. I would love getting this to work as I will be carrying my laptop more and more.

mediacowboy

Windows 7 x64

Thanks, I found that thread to but it doesn't seem to help. I do appreciate the help maybe a dev will pop in and help.

Edited by mediacowboy

Looks like it is failing attempting to wake your server due to a bad mac address.  But I can't find anywhere in the config where this address is stored.  Probably if we can find it and clear it, MBT will start back up. @@Aphid

• Solution

Find system.xml in AppData/Roaming/MediaBrowser-Theater/config. Backup the file somewhere, then edit it and delete the entire <WakeOnLanConfiguration> section, including its enclosing tags.

This should reset its settings, and MBT should re-configure itself when you next launch.

• Like 1

mediacowboy

Ok, I will try this when I get home and report back. Is there a way to disable the wake on LAN feature as my server is on 24/7?

Not at the moment, no. We have made this code a little more robust, so it should not be causing crashes in future releases.

mediacowboy

Thank you guys so much. That did it and then it updated and I can now close and open Media Browser Theater.

This can be marked as resolved.

And you can do it.  Just hit the "Best Answer" button on the entry that solved your problem. :)