MBC fills 2/3 of the screen

WhiteGuyTranslating
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

WhiteGuyTranslating

So here is an odd thing. I've got a second server now for messing around with things but I wanted to get it stock first before playing with a few ideas I had. I immediately ran across an issue: MB only takes up 2/3 of the real estate on my tv on my Xbox 360's as extenders. I have not used the 360s in a long time so I am wondering if this is now par for the course. I on the 46" screen I have about 7 inches on either side of Microsoft Blue poking out. I have tried adjust the setting in advance for over/underscan but that does nothing visible. Is this just how it is? If not, and I should be getting full screen MBC, then I'll try installing everything fresh again and see what happens. In the meantime, if anyone has run across this and knows a fix (missing a driver or codec or version of Framework?) please let me know!

WhiteGuyTranslating

Ok, my issue was I assumed (and you know what that means) since there were 4 options I thought the axis were independant. Turns out, if you want to increase the left border, you have to decrease the value (go negative). It must be set up overscan/underscan in the literal sense since I do not know if overscan means to make the image larger and underscan means to make smaller or vice versa. ebr again to the rescue - it's like he really knows this software! ;)