Playon stuttering in MBT

BillW

I installed the playon plugin and got it working, sort of. As an example I can select 'my list' on netflix. Browse everything I have added there. When I start a tv show for example it will begin to play for about  30-45 seconds then freeze for about a second or two then start up again. 

I checked the Playon server On the 'system check' tab Online bandwith tested at max as well as cpu performance. There is 34.6GB of free hard disk space and 8192 mb of ram.

On the Mobile tab I have enable mobile access checked and 'automatic (universal plug and play) and the mobile acces test passes.

Are there other settings in the playon server or MBS that need to be set? 

So I opened a help ticket at the playon site. I was told it doesn't look like their problem and that media browser wasn't fully supported. They suggested I switch to xbmc. I have been playing around with xbmb3c for a couple of days. It seems to start about the same from there. Of course it's the same server. Oh well, launching a browser with MBT's program launcher is still the best way to stream netflix and amazon.