Question about manual login

Sahne

I always wondered why you guys removed this feature?  

54065d25da665_1.jpg

I cant find a way now to have the website set that only manual login works instead of showing the users when trying to use the ipad app. I don't like the idea that people can see the user on the login page it makes it easier to hack because it already gives the user name away but without having the user shown I cant use the ipad app.

Hope you can help me out.

Cheers,

Daniel

Yes I know how to make the user hidden but if I hide them I cant use the ipad app. But as your last post feature will be added to the ipad app (this is great) will the iPhone app also get this feature with manual user login?

Another option is to only require a password for remote clients since hiding them hides the user screen for all clients - including MBC/MBT where you may really want a user list displayed.

Another option is to only require a password for remote clients since hiding them hides the user screen for all clients - including MBC/MBT where you may really want a user list displayed.

Well, as an option then. I've set up parental rating, not requiring password entry on the internal network makes that feature useless.

Well, as an option then. I've set up parental rating, not requiring password entry on the internal network makes that feature useless.

Yes it does.

• 4 months later...

Apologies that the iPad app doesn't support this yet. It is coming soon.

Hi,

is this feature available on the iPad app now? I can't seem to find any way to login when I have the users hidden, so I'm guessing the answer is no, but I thought I'd ask anyway in case it's just me who's blind or something.