Media Browser Theater Skip Back and Forward skips 5 minutes?

markm75

I had been primarily using Media Browser Classic.. the skip ahead button usually skips forward 30 seconds or a minute, while the back is about the same..

Media Browser Theater on the other hand seems to jump backwards about 5 minutes (and forward a big gap too).. is there a way to modify the skip times?

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

blade005

I had been primarily using Media Browser Classic.. the skip ahead button usually skips forward 30 seconds or a minute, while the back is about the same..

Media Browser Theater on the other hand seems to jump backwards about 5 minutes (and forward a big gap too).. is there a way to modify the skip times?

Thanks in advance

markm75,

In MBT the skip FWD / BKWD buttons are used to skip chapters in video, which default to 5 minute intervals, unless it has the chapter markers from the original source (DVD, Bluray). In MBT the FFWD / REWD buttons will jump forward or backward in 10 second increments. I don't believe this is configurable in MBT.

• 5 weeks later...
markm75

markm75,

In MBT the skip FWD / BKWD buttons are used to skip chapters in video, which default to 5 minute intervals, unless it has the chapter markers from the original source (DVD, Bluray). In MBT the FFWD / REWD buttons will jump forward or backward in 10 second increments. I don't believe this is configurable in MBT.

Ok thanks for the info.. is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for MBT somewhere out there by chance.. ?

TugboatBill

markm75,

Ouch.  I plan on evaluating MBT in a week or two and the ability to tweak skip time is very important.  I'm running an older version of XBmc and have it set to 30fwd/15back for the big ones and 5sec fwd/back for the small steps.  Works really well when we want to skip TV/movie intros or unstripped OTA.

Does MBC have a way to make these adjustments?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I would like to know this too.  The default skip forward of 10 seconds is not enough.  Would like to set skip forward to 30 seconds.  Once upon a time, mbt did skip forward 30 seconds by default.

• Like 1