Folder art showing in detail view

Jedi6
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

I have upgraded from MB2.6.2. MB server and MB Classic run in the same machine, while the actual media reside in my home server in the same network. I'm using the classic theme and have setup 7 media folders. In two out of the seven media folders, when I go into detail view of an item, the folder.jpg of the item is shown at the right side, in front of any backdrop. These two media folders were defined as type "Home videos" and "Music videos" respectively. The rest are movie or TV types. It's not so bad, just annoying.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Jedi6

A picture would be much easier to visualize what you are talking about and why it is a problem.

But, I will say that the classic theme is not being maintained anymore and may be missing some of the newer features.  You might want to try Chocolate.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I find the classic theme suits my needs better than any other theme I've tried  :unsure: . Anyway I'll try to upload some images when I get home.

Edited by Jedi6

OK here we go

5411cd3f43c4e_snap_internetvideos.jpg

This is my "Internet videos" media folder. I select an item and go into details.

5411cd603bf74_snap_internetvideo_detail.

This is correctly showing only the backdrop.

Let's go to another media folder.

5411cd8547254_snap_documentaries.jpg

This is my "Documentaries" media folder.  I select an item and go into details.

5411cda671140_snap_documentary_detail.jp

Notice how the folder art from the previous cover flow view is showing at the right in front of the backdrop.

It's not a  big problem, just not consistent with the other folders in my library. I tried to spot any difference in metadata manager but no luck so far.

MB Server 3.0.5366.22005

MB Classic 3.0.207.0

Edit those folders with the metadata manager.  Click on the "Images" button.  Those items have either logos or art defined that are those images you are seeing.  If you don't want them, delete them.

• Solution

Okay, I haven't ever seen inside that particular screen but I just looked at the code and it appears that is a feature of that theme.  For items other than movies, it shows the primary image there as well.

Probably so you can see the main thumb of tv episodes.

• Like 1