Tune In channel

snazy2000

snazy2000

Hey guys

I've been working in getting some important features in to the tune in plugin today :)

Favourites

Local radio stations (proper local)

No more 403 errors I hope due to lots of people using the app and we not being a partner but we now are :)

I am looking in to.more features I.plan to make some images to.aid viewing.in.the channel then.the update will be released. :)

• Like 3

Hey Snazzy,

Great to see the new version up. However, I can enter the plugin ok, but then once I select local/talk/... there is no content displayed. I uninstalled/re-installed, ran all the scheduled tasks. Still no luck.

MB Server Version: 3.0.5366.22005

Tunein Version: 1.0.5368.34105

Log of a MB server restart, then went into the tune-in plugin and attempted to browse content:

http://paste2.org/EXPaC9vA

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Erik

Edited by Erik

Spaceboy

hmm i just came to say thanks for adding the favourite channels support, that makes using the app a lot better! but on seeing eriks post above i checked the other categories and i also see they all empty. they were working in the previous version.

still, sure this can be fixed! top work! we just need to be able to schedule channels to be broadcast over dnla and this replaces my alarm clock

Thanks snazzy, that did it.

Two questions for you:

1) It's early here, but I can't find where the favourites are accessed from? I set a couple sources as favourite but didn't see a favourites/presets button

2) I plugged in the LAT/LON, but when I select local radio it starts at "all if Canada" any way to actually get local sources directly?

Thanks again

AlwinHummels

Hello @@snazy2000,

First of all thanks for this channel, but I've one problem I'm Dutch and all dutch channels give me a "There was an error processing the request" for example I try to play 100% NL it gives me this message and when I go to my favorites it gives me the same error.

I entered my username and LAT/LON  my LAT/LON is: 51.83300,5.86700

My favorites are all dutch channels BTW

Thanks snazzy,

I signed up and entered the username, but when selecting the favourites icon I get " there was an error processing your request". As well selecting any source, get the same message.

Let me know if you need logs. Thanks

Thanks again Snazzy!

I have access favourites and play sources now. But I added some favourites and removed others but the favourites list seems stuck from the first time I loaded it.

Is it just a delay with tunein, or are the favourites stored within the plugin as well?

Thanks

Edited by Erik

Hi snazzy I now have content but I'm unable/unsure how to add stations as favourites.... I have entered my username into the settings and clicked the heart symbol on the stations I want as favourites but they do not appear in to favourites section....BTW if I am using the username I use in the android app should it populate the favourites I already have?

snazy2000

You can only set favorites through the tune in website. There is a cache on the channels think it's 12 hours then you will be able to see it. Sorry about that but there's no way to determin if that data has changed :/

Any way when the channels refresh (scheduled task) to force the plugin to query the site so we could trigger the refresh if required?

Spaceboy

That's not what that scheduled task does. That's for downloading content for channels that support it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I get that. but I would think it would be possible for it to contain a command to have any plugins refresh their content as well (should the plugin have that trigger built in).

Just an idea, as I understand all the data is fetched from the tunein site as podcasts are fetched from their respective feeds.

Thoughts?

It's not working for me... I am using the same username as the website/android app and my favorite's are not showing

On the website my favourites are the stations I'm "following" right? Now I get your post Spaceboy:)

Edited by Vidman