Whats your hobby

LiquidFX

nice photo's. is that your husky? love them.

also this one https://www.flickr.com/photos/faux_intentions/15004455512/

the 2 posters of movies on the desktop is that showing you your media that you just added into Media Browser? if so how did you get that?

My hobbies are geeky stuff, electrics, IT gadgets. also have a marine aquarium which i throw money at.

Cheesegeezer

My main hobby is computer programming.  I started reading books on c# about 4yrs ago and it took ages to get to grips with the basics, now I have the basics, I'm learning the more advanced stuff with everyday working on projects for MediaBrowser-Classic and Server.  I also had to learn mcml too. Quite happy with my progress as I'm completely self taught and don't do it as a job.  But it's quite cool writing little helper programmes for work that sorts out a lot of maths that's required for our job.

Other hobbies are clay pigeon shooting, horses, Rugby and BBQ's!!

• Like 1

shaefurr

Photoshop, PC gaming, watching.. lots of stuff, cooking.

I enjoy building and modding PCs, but its a bit expensive to build a new PC all the time, so I don't do it as often as I would like :P

LiquidFX

nice photo's. is that your husky? love them.

also this one https://www.flickr.com/photos/faux_intentions/15004455512/

the 2 posters of movies on the desktop is that showing you your media that you just added into Media Browser? if so how did you get that?

My hobbies are geeky stuff, electrics, IT gadgets. also have a marine aquarium which i throw money at.

yes its my husky, and the desktop was created using Rainmeter

Edited by Abobader
  • Like 1

Latchmor

Golf. Whole family plays so was holding a club as soon as I could stand!

Going to Ryder Cup next week (2.5 hours away) and can't wait!

• Like 1

CashMoney

PC Hardware, building pc's and golf. Used to be a big pc gamer, quake 3 mostly, but I really don't have time for much pc gaming these days.

shaefurr

Ah quake 2 brings back memories. The time when games ran on software and made the switch to 3dfx. I remember the first time I saw it running on a voodoo card. So amazing.
sent from my lumia icon

In case no one experienced that change, here's a comparison. smooth edges, lighting, the works.

QuakeII_2_split.jpg

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 2

CashMoney

Indeed! I remember spending hours tweaking my config for quake 2 and 3 to get the best out of it, trying to get the "mystical" 125 fps needed for the best physics in game .... I played the game for so long I was eventually able to benchmark at more than highest settings at almost 4 figures. Best £12 I ever spent; got more than my money's worth, a whole bunch of new friends, introduced to competitive esports and it lead to a job reviewing pc hardware for an online magazine web site. Good times.

Cracking photos!

My hobs are Muay Thai, photo editing & video editing........with a bit of MB thrown into the mix :-)

Edited by manny

The majority of my free time while I'm not using MB, is spent doing as much fishing as I can find time for. It's a bit of an obsession haha. Other hobbies include woodworking, cooking, cinematography, video editing, photoshop, video games, and buying electronics lol. But my main passions are definitely fishing and building things. (and beer ;) haha. I tend to spend a lot of time consuming that lol)

Photo-editing (though I suck with Photoshop, so I use a moldy oldie, Picture Publisher) and then using the results to make video slideshows (either with or without lyrics) such as this one I made for that someone special:

I also use my own art for my media browser folders and for the stuff that has none. And when I'm cruising, I maintain a website and blog. (Can't call sailing a hobby, since that's how I get around)

Edited by PBzeer

This year my hobby has been minor house renovating.  Girlfriend moved in and I've lived in this house since buying it new in 01.  Hadn't really touched anything.  So we've painted 2 bedrooms and gameroom, master bath (and replaced all the light fixtures), replaced light fixtures in the kitchen, built a pergola, built raised planter boxes, graded off an area for future basketball court for boys, and picked out colors to paint entire downstairs and master bedroom. 

As soon, as these remodeling projects are done or on hiatis, it's back to the 1985 Mustang GT.  Some rewiring and prepping it to replace the 5.0 with a 351W next year.