Metadata not refreshing automatically

slaman

I am running MB Server Version 3.0.5366.22005

I have noticed this problem for the past few months and past few updates - it used to work ,and I can't point to a specific time or change the made it stop working.  I have the following configuration:

• Download artwork and metadata  from the internet is checked
  • Save artwork and metadata into media folders is checked
  • Image saving convention is set to Standard - MB2
  • Media Browser XML is set as the mediabrowser reader and saver, ahead of Xbmc nfo
  • I have selected both The Open Movie Database and TheMovieDB
  • All 3 image fetchers are selected with everything checked under image settings
  • I have my library set to \\NAS-1\Volume_1\Movies and it does detect new movies when I add them
  • Scan media library is set to run every 6 hours and it hasn't failed

When I add a new movie, meta data is not downloaded for it...  My log has a ton of errors in it, as displayed here: http://paste2.org/bE34aImm

Any thoughts?

I should add that if I use the Metadata Manager and press refresh, the information is retrieved properly as expected... it's just that I want it to happen automatically in real-time as the system detects library changes, and without manual intervention.

I found out the answer myself - this was due to the fact that I am using Private Internet Access VPN service.  For some reason, when that is enabled, I can't contact any of the servers...?