when resume videoplay the subtitle doesn't show

rthomas

When I play a video from the start the subtitle is showing perfect but at resume no subtitle is showing. Even switching between subtitle doesn't help.

I experienced this behavior with several versions of the server and webclients. 

With kind regards,

Rienk Kuipers

The Netherlands.

post-4090-0-80896700-1410894398_thumb.jpg

post-4090-0-13070900-1410894399_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've been experiencing the exact same issue for awhile now. Watching something on the webclient, stop it to resume later, and when I resume the subtitle is significantly out of sync - by several minutes - and if it's near the end of a video it just displays as blank. Only way to fix it is to stop the video and play from the beginning and manually scrub to the last position. Only occurs on the webclient, not an issue for MBClassic or other clients I've tested. Is this a problem that's known about to the admins and developers? If not I can certainly provide logs of the issue.

• 2 months later...

I didn't know whether to create a new topic or bump this old thread, but the same error is still occurring. I have noticed that it only occurs on MP4 files, and only when resuming. It's been ongoing through several server releases. Here's a log of it happening: http://paste2.org/_BFIJCwvM  - I was watching the media, scrubbed through fine. Stopped. Resumed and the subtitle jumped forward several minutes. Stopped. Resumed again and the subtitle jumped forward yet again. Let me know if there's anything anyone needs to help correct it, it's annoying, but certainly not a deal breaker. This only occurs on the Web Client  (from what I've tested.)