Navigating to Subfolders not working correctly....

Luke

Hi,  

I noticed that if you have a video folder with subfolder(s) under it, you can't navigate to those subfolders if there is ONE video file under it. (No problems if you have more than one video file.)

Seem like a bug to me.     :)

--Lenard

Hi Luke,

Just to be clear....the problem is when one navigates through the "Folders" section on the main menu.

Anyways, say I have the following folder structure: Internet Videos/Religion/COG/Sermons.  If I have several videos under COG, I have no problem accessing the Sermons folder.  However, if I just have one video under COG, I can't access the Sermons subfolder anymore as pressing on the COG folder automatically plays that one video under it.

Hope that makes sense.

--Lenard 

Edited by lenard

You will need to have the video at the COG level in a folder of its own as well.  Each subdirectory is a location, but if you need to store files in a location, they will each need their own folder for each individual item (or group of items).

For example, Religion is your location, you will need another directory called Religion Videos, and you can dump all your files in there (or create a directory for each file).  Clicking on COG will take you to the COG location.  If you need to store files at that level, you will need another directory for COG Videos (or one for each video).  When a directory contains a video file, that directory becomes the file's placeholder.  It's no longer an actual directory structure location.

Hope it makes sense.

Edited by Jon