Server Fails to Stream any media after stopping on 1 device

psubsee2002

psubsee2002

I have run into the same issue once each in the last 2 days.

I don't often stream, but in both cases in the last 2 days here's a rough idea of what happened, although the exact sequence of events was slightly different each time.  the first time I was streaming locally over Wi-Fi.  the 2nd time I was streaming remoting via Wi-Fi.

• I started to stream a show via the Android App
  • I had to pause the show after only a couple of minutes
  • When I came back to try to resume the show, I woke my phone back up and I was back on the episode page.  But I did not have the option to resume, only play.  So I started over.
  • I saw the show backdrop while the app tried to get the show, but nothing else happened.... it just sat like that until the screen dimmed and eventually shut off.  When I woke the phone back up, I was back at the episode page.
  • I tried to play a different episode and a different series with the same issue
  • I left the Android App and tried it via the Web Client with similar issues.  I was able to login and navigate, but I could not play anything.
  • The 2nd time this happened (today), in addition to the above, I also tried a 2nd phone both with the Android App and the Web Client with the same exact issues

I was not able to stream anything until I restarted the server.

Another piece of info, but I'm not sure if it is relevant or not.  While I was struggling try to stream this evening, my wife was able to directly play multiple shows locally via MBC

I originally thought this was an issue with the Android App, but given this happened twice with 2 different clients and 2 different devices, I'm thinking this could be a server issue.  I have attached logs from the server from the last 2 days, both the transcode logs and the server log that was generated when I restarted the server a couple of times.

Logs.zip