Subtitle Downloader Stopped Working

Spaceboy

Spaceboy

Hi, the subtitle downloader has been working away for a few weeks and i was expecting it to have finished by now so i looked into the log. the download task fails on every try at the moment with the same error (below). it used to do this when it hit the 150 daily limit but i seem to get it all the time now

Subtitle with Id 1954402387 was not found. Name: SubtitleDownload method response. Status: SubtitleDownload method response hold all expected values from server.. Message: 407 Download limit reached MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException at MediaBrowser.Providers.Subtitles.OpenSubtitleDownloader.d__3.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at MediaBrowser.Providers.Subtitles.SubtitleManager.d__18.MoveNext()

cheers

Spaceboy

also, ive started looking into what the subtitle downloader has been doing and ive found another problem but its limited to the series 24. i know this series has other issues with detection. i think series 9 is sometimes shown as series 1 from an alternate series on some websites

for series one episode one the subtitle downloader finds the s09e01 file along with the s01e01 files, seems because the s09e01 file has been downloaded more times this one gets selected.

had to add this as i found it amusing, for s01e23 its downloaded elementary s01e23 ans for s01e24 its downloaded friends s01e24!

Edited by Spaceboy