Make mouse pointer disappear in Web Client Player

jluce50

jluce50

Server version: 3.0.5366.22005

Browser: Chrome

When watching a video in fullscreen on the web interface, the OSD controls remain on screen. This doesn't happen in Firefox. Is this a known issue with Chrome?

post-5384-0-28093500-1412007007_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

diaz1510

Okay, not really a big deal and I am totally aware of the fact that I can simply slide the mouse off to the side of the screen, Just wanted to either pass it up to the developers that, similar to VLC, when the mouse does not move for a set time, it disappears.  If it does this already and I am simply doing it wrong...feel free to put me back in my place haha. But the mouse pointer, for me, does not go away ever.  Even when I full screen the player.

Like I said, no need to hit me with the "just moce your mouse to the side guy!" line.  Just one of those nice little features.  I love the product and I personally find the web client to be my favorite application of MB to use. Thanks...

BTW im on windows 7 ultimate if that makes any difference.

• Like 1

Olywa123

I'm using a small program to auto hide the mouse cursor (this one here), works well for me - I set it at 3 seconds otherwise it seems to invoke the OSD again when it hides.