ClearArt/Logo stretching in Chocolate Poster mode

ctyank

So I love Chocolate's poster configuration.  I puts the logo in the bottom left with a black/dark background.  I love the layout and found it nearly perfect for me. However, I've noticed that the logos for certain titles are getting vertically stretched.  The titles are stretched taller than they should be.  For example, the "O" in Oblivion should be a perfect circle.  Instead, I am seeing A standard elongated "O".  

I tried the other views under Chocolate and none of them seemed to have the same problem, so I think is just the poster view.  Some other example titles would be Stargate, Chronicle and Phenomenon.  

Is anyone else seeing the same stretching?

Sorry I couldn't get that into one post.  Anyway, these are three good examples.  It doesn't affect every movie.  In fact, most look fine.  All three of these look good in Chocolate except when in poster mode.

Yeah, I think I can take care of this. It will mean smaller logos in some instances.

Thanks!  I figured that the issue was that the space for the logo is limited and the width was adjusted to fit.  In order to get the aspect ratio correct, the logos will have adjust vertically as well (getting shorter) meaning that such logos will overall appear smaller.

good screenshots OP.. they def. help the cause.

Thank you!  I do some system support too... the pics are always worth 1,000 words.

Woo-hoo! That looks great! Thank you so much for that update. So many logos look lots better now. :)

• Like 1