Chromecast 2.0 issues

Daimon

I have tested Chromecast 2.0 for a while now and it works great as long as the video is transcoded. If i choose higher bitrate then the video is I can see in the logs that it uses streamcopy for the video and transcode the audio. When the video is streamcopyed playback almost always stops after 1-2 minutes. Sometimes it will play longer but I have never managed to play a video that is streamcopyed all the way through without stopping. When it stops the only way to start it again is rewind or fast forward. Clicking pause and play again does nothing. If I rewind it will sometime stop again at the same place but other times it will play a few more minutes and then stop again. When i fast forward it will also play a few minutes and then stop.

I have no issues playing transcoded files at 10mbit/s on the chromecast but playing a 5mbit/s file that is streamcopyed will stop every time.

I have also played files with as low as 3mbit bitrate that also stops.

542b18e46dc74_mediainfo5mbit.png

Streamcopy: stops at 1:17, tried rewinding stops again at 1:16. fast forward, stops again at around 5:40 transcode-4adcad53-1091-46e7-b8f3-ebf0a2cbf8fb.txt

Transcoded: plays with no issues transcode-482fdc14-df02-4f20-b375-a5a3cdeab02b.txt

Transcoded live TV HD channel 10mbit/s plays with no issues transcode-56eb2f3f-2a48-4013-8d73-61e2602c02ca.txt

Server log server-63547710391.zip

While testing this I also discovered that if I click stop when streaming to the chromecast it will not save a resume point.

Any idea what the issue is?