Auto-Organize Learning Feature?

quindarious

quindarious

Is it possible to implement some type of learning feature for the Auto-Organize function?

The issue I am encountering is for episodes which are named slightly differently to the folder they need to go to. For example the folder name is "Big Brother (Australia)" but the episodes come down as a variety of file names such as "big.brother.au.s11e23.mp4" or "Big Brother Australia - 1123.mp4".

I always have to manually sort these types of shows but I was hoping that after telling the auto-organize that  "big.brother.au.s11e23.mp4" is the same as   "Big Brother (Australia)" the first time that it would remember and auto-organize it next time.

Thanks for listening!

AgileHumor

Media Center Master currently does this by allowing the user to create text strings that override it the normal (more formal) detection.  For example:

BBC* = TheTVDB #123123

*Storyville* = TheTVDB #124124

BBC.Horizon* = TheTVDB #123125

fraenhawk

Yes, this has been brought up before and I know Luke's mentioned it's on the to-do list. I think with the fall season starting up, it just becomes a more noticeable problem again and more people will re-post about after a slow summer. I think I'm manually organizing more than auto with the new season so I hope this is closer to the top of the list than the bottom.