One show refuses to show any metadata....?

power

Ok, so I've got 314 tv shows, more than 1100 movies and have never had any issues with Media Browser grabbing metadata ever, I'm using MB in WMC 7 and apart from this - 0 issues.

I have 1 show that just does nothing, I've tried moving it - renaming it and a couple of other things (I've stopped at manually creating any xml's because I believe it should "just work").

The show is Chicago P.D. http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=269641&lid=7 and well it just refuses to do anything, I've dumped a banner, folder images and some backgrounds in with it but I'd love some ideas on how to get it to pick up and start working.

Happy to answer any questions and tbh coming here and asking this I am really at my wits end.

halp!?

Edited by power

WarrenH

Looks like you've property named the folder TheTVDB erfers to it as Chicago P.D., try renaming the folder just as Chicago PD (without the full stops) - that's how I've had it named without issues.

thanks Warren, I've tried both and it still won't pickup.

:(

Good to know it actually works for someone though, that gives me hope!

Edited by power

I have it named Chicago P.D. and all is working fine here.

Try putting in the imdb I'd tt2805096 and the TMDB id 58841 in the metadata manager or you can use the identify button and see if that works.

Other than that no other idea sorry.

This sounds like a server issue so moving it to there.

Edited by Yogi

The Baron

I wonder if there is an element in the metadata file that is causing the problem. If you open up the metadata.xml file and compare it to another series that is showing metadata correctly, you may be able to spot the problem.

In my case, the genre of a show was not being shows. It was because the Genre section was incorrectly written. I just copied that section from another xml file.