Question about fanart images

Yogi
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

I don't know how long this has been happening but was doing some maintenance and noticed a few TV series missing logo and thumb images. As from the screenshots below the logo and thumbs appear on the fanart website but not downloading or even showing when you browse the images via the metadata manager.

My settings seem correct and using version 3.0.5387.37160

post-68-0-60580800-1412398806_thumb.png

post-68-0-88644500-1412398823_thumb.png

post-68-0-90706200-1412398834_thumb.png

• Like 1

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/11091-very-few-movie-images-are-currently-being-found/

May go with this thread.. Although in my case on a few it did fetch the logo and fanart. Just no poster, thumb, or backdrop. It's populating my posters with screen grabs. :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

yardameus

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/11091-very-few-movie-images-are-currently-being-found/

May go with this thread.. Although in my case on a few it did fetch the logo and fanart. Just no poster, thumb, or backdrop. It's populating my posters with screen grabs. :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just noticed the same thing with movie "The Scribbler".  Found both posters and backdrops on TMDB but only a screengrab was fetched.

• 1 month later...

OK this is happening again but with movies now.Not even picking up anything from fanart.tv even though the images exist on the website,as per the screenshots below.

Movie is Predesitnation. Server version 3.0.5441.2

5475474b2bcae_Untitled.png

54754724974e2_Untitled1.png

Any clues?