DVD Playback fails on keyboard input

joshua.brooksher

joshua.brooksher

I am new to Media Browser and am really enjoying the results.  The work everyone has put into this is amazing.  I realize that MB Theater is not a complete but I found an error I felt I should report.  I use small handheld keyboards for my media centers and noticed that on both of them when playing a DVD from a Video_TS folder in MB Theater that when I press "Enter" to select the "Play Movie" option I receive an Unhandled exception.  Screen shot included.  Other files .mp4 and .m4v seem to work fine. 

post-5957-0-43063100-1412617838_thumb.png

post-5957-0-97185500-1412617838_thumb.jpg 

Immisorator

I am having the exact same problem. im pretty annoyed with it. I use ISO files for all my movies, cuase it's worked pretty well before i found MB3. but i love the interface and all the features involved with MB3's products.

i wish they would just implement the same technology they use in the web client inside of the MB Theater, where i can click play, and it bypasses the entire menu system and just plays the movie. i think that's what they were going for anyway which is why manual D-Pad input isn't supported, only play and pause and skip and stuff. 

although, it doesn't seem to be much of an issue for many people. since this is the first forum that i've seen mentioning it. but i havn't dived too deep into the forum.

I hope the devs are able to resolve the issue.

• 3 weeks later...