Show fanart not coming through

halphpint

halphpint

Love the new android client, but has anyone else had fanart (background picture when you click on a show) come in and then just disappear? Seems right when I open the app its fine, but I click on a couple shows the fanart seems to stop coming through until I kill the app and re-open it. Funny, because this never happens with movies. 

Redshirt

Are you seeing this in the series details page, or in the episode details page? What orientation, portrait or landscape? 

halphpint

I have it in portrait view. Not on the details page..just when I click on a show itself. For example, Ill go to tv shows and click on doctor who. I see the box art in the upper left hand corner and the fan art will come in for the background. Ill then move to the right for seasons and the background will be there also (when I click on an actual season of a show, the background fan art seems to be intermittent). Problem is when I go back to my tv show listings, and click on another show after that Ill still see the box art, but the fan art no longer comes through..and this will continue to happen until I close Media Browser and re-open it. Then it will happen again. I can take some pictures if it would make it easier....