Successfully migrated from MBC to MBT

careca

Just a quick topic to say thank you to the MBT dev team. I have been an fan of MB since its first release and up to yesterday night my main client for high quality move experience was MBC. Earlier today I decided to experiment with MBT and I was really impressed with it! The speed, quality of the overall UI, the internal player with MadVR/LAV integration. 

So while I still have MBC installed, MBT became my official client as of today. Looking forward for even more improvements!

• Like 1

I found the whole thing a joy to set up when I wiped my drive for a complete install. After a few settings it's almost plug and play. Only thing I am waiting for until full migration is the green button for windows remote to be used for mbt so the kids can set it running when I am not there. But mbt is by far the best and easiest to use than anything else and it looks beautiful

Yes the green button and the possibility to use the "abc" Keys and jump fast in tv-shows to "g" in greys ana.... or "t" in two and a half....

Edited by Schimi
  • Like 1