Missing Seasons

cpaowner

cpaowner

Hey guys,

I have an issue where the seasons of certain TV shows don't appear. All of my content is in a standardized format with nfo + jpg/tbn files to match (no season folders). I've noticed this only happens with some TV shows, and others appear to be fine. When you see the show from the main page it will say an accurate # count of episodes in the show, however when you click on it the entire season area will be blank. When I uninstall/reinstall the same thing happens to multiple shows. I've read a bunch of threads of people having similar issues, but haven't been able to find a solid conclusive answer to it. I've tried both the stable build and the most recent dev build to no avail. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Format for TV Shows:

TV Folder -> Show name -> Show name - 1x01 - Episode name.ext (mp4+nfo+jpg/tbn)

Edit: Also, do you guys have an IRC channel ? Been looking but can't find it :D

Edited by cpaowner

Edit: Also, do you guys have an IRC channel ? Been looking but can't find it :D

Good question..

On Freenode: #mediabrowser is registered to deihmos. Yet nobody is in it. No topic. No users at all. Chanserv enforced. Channel park often? If you aren't going to use it why do you just register and abandon it. Useless. No need to be there.

On Efnet: #mediabrowser is an open channel. I've got me and my eggdrop in it.

- topic: Welcome to Media Browser on IRC | Feel free to idle | Version 3.0.5404.29588

Feel free to join the one on efnet and I'll add you to the bot. If others like to idle and you are on efnet anyways. Pop in.. I asked the same question log ago in this thread.

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/807-android-client/page-9

Scroll down a bit you'll see my BTW statement. ^_~

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles

We'd really need to see a concrete example. Screenshots of the folders would be helpful. Generally the culprit of this episodes that are missing either their season or episode numbers in MBS.

cpaowner

We'd really need to see a concrete example. Screenshots of the folders would be helpful. Generally the culprit of this episodes that are missing either their season or episode numbers in MBS.

Thanks for the response. I've noticed that some of my shows where it should say the season it says "undefined". I'm assuming this is an episode metadata issue or a naming convention issue. I attached a screenshot of the error and the format for one of the directories. Let me know if you need something else!

Directory Format:

fanart.jpg

folder.jpg

Rush (2014) - 1x01 - Pilot.mp4

Rush (2014) - 1x01 - Pilot.nfo

Rush (2014) - 1x01 - Pilot.tbn

Rush (2014) - 1x02 - Don't Ask Me.mp4

Rush (2014) - 1x02 - Don't Ask Me.nfo

Rush (2014) - 1x02 - Don't Ask Me.tbn

season01.tbn

tvshow.nfo

Screenshot of error:

http://i.imgur.com/ZoW10IK.png

Edit: Undefined issue fixed in most recent dev build.

E7 - Sons of Anarchy - 7x07 - Greensleeves

Edited by cpaowner