Play to Windows Phone app

mangis

Heya

Just wondering if play to from the web app or any other is currently supported. I can see my Lumia as a device but when I select it and play something nothing happens. I'm not ruling out my config at the moment, just asking before I dig deeper into it. Running the latest stable versions of everything, server on R2 essentials and phone app on Lumia 930 dev preview.

ScottIsAFool

So the scenario is you see something on the web client and want it to start playing in the WP app? Is that correct? If so, that's not currently supported. 

When you say you can see the phone, you see that as an option to play on from the web client?

OK Cool, Was just wondering if it was my set up or. I mean it's not entirely necessary as I can just browse to it using the app.

Yep I can select my Lumia from the select player menu in the web client. Although thinking about it that would be how you select that player for remote control. Having a really bad few days for brain fade.

54484d57b8bea_Capture.jpg

ScottIsAFool

Ok, that's a bug somewhere (either my app or the server), will get that sorted as that looks misleading as to what you can do.