New Server Install??? Uh Oh...

skidmarks
Go to solution Solved by skidmarks,

skidmarks

OK went from 7 to 8 to 8.1...  Dont know why i decided to see if they fixed 8 or 8.1, but formatted the HD today and went back to 7.  Went to install the the beta version that is currently available...  No Joy with it, went to the config screen in explorer but then couldnt choose a language from the drop down menu.  So i couldnt go any further,  Deleated it and tried the stable release.  Same issue...

Cant get past the drop down "Choose your language" due to the fact that there are no choices...  HELP???

Thanks....

Edited by skidmarks

techywarrior

You could try installing the release version and then change the update level to beta and update. But if there is an actual language selection issue luke/ebr may want to have you test something.

I would imagine that if this wasn't some weird issue tho that it would have been mentioned a lot since I am sure other people have installed the beta from the installer recently.

skidmarks

Yah happy to help in anyway i can... Installed the servers for years and this is the first time, with a clean instal,l that i have run into any issues at all...  Not sure why i figured they might have fixed Win 8.... 

• Solution
skidmarks

Resolved....

Not sure if any of these windows updates took care of this issue but,

Adobe Player 10 Active X

Adobe Shock Player 11.5

Java 6 Update 21

Jave Update 21 (x64)

A few Windows Security Updates

All is now working as it should...