IBN / Mediainfo for Ratings

th3sarg

Hi Everyone,

For the past 3/4 years I have been using Pearl with MB Classic as I love it (thanks soultaker) but as there are soo many more features coming with MB3 I have decided to move forward and am currently running a proper MB3 theme, getting used to Chocolate for now.

I currently have all my Ratings set to UK, but not the standard GB-PG, GB-15 etc and rather, simply 12, 12A, 15 etc. as Pearl just display the rating rather than a actual icon. (my metadata is managed by MetaBrowser)

Within Chocolate these ratings do not display as obviously it is looking of the GB-x.

Is there anyway to get MB3 to override this and simply have the rating by perhaps the IBN > Mediainfo folders? I have tried a few variations but with no success, I get either nothing at all or just the "PG" rating from the US.

I'd like to keep it as is, but if I have to I will change to GB-x if there is no workaround.

Thanks All,

Edd.

Edited by th3sarg

You are going to have to change the data because different countries use some of the same ratings so pre-pending the country code is how we know which one it is.

You have bigger problems than just display here as parental controls won't work either.

Sorry for the delay in response ebr, had a hectic week.

I don't use parental Controls personally but I'll start changing my rating back if that is what MediaBrowser is expecting.

Thanks for clarifying :)