Local Trailer Concept

Madic

Hello together,

I don't quiet understand the local trailer concept.

My trailers are stored with the movie in the following format:

Alien (1979)

--> Alien (1979).mkv

--> Alien (1979)-trailer.mp4

The trailers get recognized by MBS and I can play them from the Webclient when I access the movie.

But why do I need an extra library for trailers? If I understand it correct I need to save the trailers twice in different places to get the full trailer functionality from MBS.

Why aren't the already recognized trailers in the movie directory included with the trailer functionalities MBS has?

Cheesegeezer

Hello together,

I don't quiet understand the local trailer concept.

My trailers are stored with the movie in the following format:

Alien (1979)

--> Alien (1979).mkv

--> Alien (1979)-trailer.mp4

The trailers get recognized by MBS and I can play them from the Webclient when I access the movie.

But why do I need an extra library for trailers? If I understand it correct I need to save the trailers twice in different places to get the full trailer functionality from MBS.

Why aren't the already recognized trailers in the movie directory included with the trailer functionalities MBS has?

What extra library are you talking about?

Oh, sorry. You're right. There isn't any seperate library you can configure as Trailers. Don't know why I assumed this :)

Maybe I wasn't rethinking the trailer part enough.

But then another question regarding trailers:

In the latest Beta was a new Trailers Tab introduced in the Webclient. Is it possible, or planned, to also show the already downloaded trailers without the Trailers Channel?