Double Albums

toch

When I open the MB / album, I have a 4-5 Albums where I have up to 5 copies of the same. When I get  into my folder to have a look , I only have ONE version.

Can someone tell me how remove this " copies " ?

I tried to upgrade the Library, but it did not help me 

Tor

Beardyname

Is it same in the web-client? If yes it might not actually be an MBT problem but (depending on the tags in the songs) an MBS problem. Also a screenshot would be nice

• Like 1

Beardyname

Hmm it might be the music structure @@Luke can you confirm?

If you want to test then continue reading!

(for testing purposes) move around the 3disc album to be like this : http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/674-media-files-folders-structure/&do=findComment&comment=21480

So it would be:  Frank Sinatra --> The Platinum Collection --> Disc 1

--> Disc 2

--> Disc 3

As for tags in songs it's kinda hard to explain in a forum post, but .mp3 or whatever can contain more information than just the audio file, such as genre track-number album etc etc. Wiki has more information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP3#ID3_and_other_tags

And it "might" be that your music is tagged with several small differences in what album this or that song belongs in. This however is just pure speculation and i think you should try moving the different disc folders before doing anything else.

Edited by Beardyname