"There was an error processing the request" - Live TV

Carneys

Ok, here's my issue.  Can't play any Live TV, using ServerWMC.   Works great on the web and via Roku.

- Media Browser Theater latest version (downloaded and reinstalled five minutes ago from the site).

- Media Browser Server version 3.0.5424.1

- ServerWMC version 1.0.0.49 build 1171

Logs attached below.  Most recent time of the error was 11/14/14 at about 9:15PM. 

5466b91ca2fdb_Capture1.jpg

No thumbnails for browsing any channels either, so I don't believe Theater can access the feeds.

5466b944a9415_Capture.jpg

Logs.zip

Edited by Carneys

Not sure if it's worth noting but in the "Now Playing" section of Live TV, every entry says "missing".

Also adding transcode logs, forgot to include above.

transcode Logs.zip

Edited by Carneys

As a small update to this, I get the same errors when trying to play Live TV or use the PlayON app from another computer using MBT.

So it would seem the error is definitely coming from either the server or the PC that is running the server.

Trying to troubleshoot this myself a little and this is the part of the log that seems to have an error (I could be incorrect).

2014-11-14 21:13:07.3380 Error - InternalDirectShowPlayer: InvokeOnPlayerThread
    Could not render any streams from the source Uri
    System.Exception
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method)
       at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.InternalDirectShowPlayer.InvokeOnPlayerThread(Action action, Boolean throwOnError)

2014-11-14 21:13:07.3540 Debug - ApiClient: DELETE http://192.168.2.2:8096/mediabrowser/Videos/ActiveEncodings?DeviceId=cc25dd57cc9ef033b284ab804fdc5310
2014-11-14 21:13:07.3540 Error - InternalDirectShowPlayer: Error beginning playback
    Could not render any streams from the source Uri
    System.Exception
       at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.InternalDirectShowPlayer.InvokeOnPlayerThread(Action action, Boolean throwOnError)
       at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.InternalDirectShowPlayer.<PlayTrack>d__f.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.InternalDirectShowPlayer.<Play>d__1.MoveNext()

I'm curious though how there could be an error rendering the stream if my Live TV playback still works via Roku and the Web client.  I was under the impression that MBT used the same process to play Live TV as those two clients.

I'm going to toy with settings in the LAV filters tonight, as that seems to be a common problem with other threads that may have similar issues.

Edited by Carneys

I'm not stressing it too much, this isn't my primary HTPC, just trying to test out new options and hoping to be able to use MBT for everything in the future.