Unable to find linked item

Tolerant

Tolerant

I moved some drive letters after partioning a hard drive and now getting "Unable to find linked item" messages in my log. The paths are all set correctly and things show up, but what do I need to do to stop the log from filling with these errors? Thanks.

Media Browser Server (Windows) Version 3.0.5424.1

server-63551606400.txt

Tolerant

Not sure what you mean by shortcuts.

And by re-create collections.. remaking 200 collections is a lot of work, they seem to be ok when I view them.. are you saying to physically remove the folders created by the collection plugin?

Edited by Tolerant

You may need to re-create collections or any shortcuts.

Remapping the old paths to the new ones would be a nice feature for the backup and restore plugin.

Configuration backup currently doesn't do anything with collections due to the problems with manually editing their xml files (just like playlists).  But, I'm not sure how we'd know what to change the links to.

if there were some kind of restore wizard you could handle that then. i think those issues are resolved but i have not had any chance to test them.

Tolerant

Collections are slowly rebuilding themselves after I removed the boxset folders. Still have "Brooklyns Finest" showing that same error in the log, not sure why just that one is being a problem, it wasn't even in a collection.

EDIT: I had an almost empty folder named "Brooklyns Finest" and the correct one named "Brooklyn's Finest", I think that was the issue with that one. ;)

Edited by Tolerant

Tolerant

Ok still confused why I get the warn base item unable to find message for Brooklyns Finest.. no such folder exists now since I removed it, turned off the FanArtTV Auto Updating (to clear all that messy stuff) and now I am left with this log after a scan..

All looks ok except that one WARN message.. where do I find that to fix / remove it?

EDIT: Found it, it was in a playlist someone made!

server-63551606400.txt

Edited by Tolerant