Question about WMC

blade005

That doesn't sound like something related to this version.  Those buttons are handled by WMC itself.

But, is there any event log error generated?  MBC log?

If you go back to the previous stable MBC is it any different?

blade005

That doesn't sound like something related to this version.  Those buttons are handled by WMC itself.

But, is there any event log error generated?  MBC log?

If you go back to the previous stable MBC is it any different?

ebr,

Never mind.

After having to force close both systems initially, I restarted WMC and MBC and the issue seems to have gone away.  Thanks for the quick reply.

blade005

ebr,

Never mind.

After having to force close both systems initially, I restarted WMC and MBC and the issue seems to have gone away.  Thanks for the quick reply.

ebr,

Had a system lock up on me again when trying to access WMC EPG from within MBC. Had to force close WMC eshell.exe from Task Manager.

Again, I really don't think this is us but if you can provide some sort of error log maybe we could discover something.

blade005

Again, I really don't think this is us but if you can provide some sort of error log maybe we could discover something.

I understand. Have used MBC for quite awhile and this is the only instance where I would call the EPG from another running solution. Have just never had it hang my system before.