Photos

twos50

For a photo folder the app just shows a 4 square collage of photos inside of the folder.   I did a search on photos and saw something regarding a MB3 Photo plugin.  Am I suppose to have that installed in order to see photos that are in a folder from the windows app??  Or is this possible??

Thanks for you help

ScottIsAFool

Photos should work in the WP app. Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

ScottIsAFool

No compression is done by the app when uploading, so it will upload whatever the phone gives me.

• Like 1

Doesn't work for me..

I get 100% charge on WiFi connect mb app (is it an issue with device going to sleep?)

Also noticed the server has a setting for upload path twice under devices and when you fill one in it makes the other go blank.. (confusion??)

For a photo folder the app just shows a 4 square collage of photos inside of the folder.   I did a search on photos and saw something regarding a MB3 Photo plugin.  Am I suppose to have that installed in order to see photos that are in a folder from the windows app??  Or is this possible??

Thanks for you help

HI,

i had the same Problem

only a "random overview" with 4 photos is displayed and the folder is empty....

Edited by Schimi

ScottIsAFool

HI,

i had the same Problem

only a "random overview" with 4 photos is displayed and the folder is empty....

Can you post a screenshot? I just had a look and I see the four photos for a folder, but when I go into it, it shows me the photos.