chocolate theme somewhat broken on a secondary monitor

TheShanMan

TheShanMan

I'm reconfiguring my HTPC to be a multiple monitor system because I got a vintage B&W TV for watching B&W content so I've got that one hooked up as a second monitor.

When I drag WMC to that monitor and then maximize it, I notice that some of the UI is messed up. It seems like it's OK as long as it's not maximized but once I maximize it, it goes screwy. I'm guessing that when maximized, it gets info/resolution from the primary monitor (1080p) rather than the current/secondary monitor (800x600 or 1024x768).

The 2 things I noticed are:

1. When drilled into a video page (movie page or episode page), play, resume, etc get super scrunched and tiny to the point of being unusable.
  2. Sometimes the UI seems to freeze until I unmaximize it (e.g. when in a season for a TV series, I can't navigate at all (not even the back button works) until I unmaximize.

None of these problems exist with the default theme.

Any chance of getting this problem addressed? If a screenshot would help, let me know.

Chocolate does not really support 4:3 monitors anymore.  I did not want to compromise the layout for a format that was basically not in use.

TheShanMan

If anyone knows offhand of a theme that does support 4:3, let me know. At some point I may investigate other themes but it might be non-trivial trial and error to find ones that don't have any problems on any screens.