Not finding artwork

wex101

I am having a very strange problem with artwork and I am at a loss.  So my movie collection was all in one folder and  I made the decision to organize each movie into its own folder for themevideo backdrops.  I deleted all artwork afterwards assuming MB would just redownload it all.  Something strange has happened.  Most movies collected all their artwork fine but a large portion of my movies can't seem to find any artwork on TMDB or any of the other artwork databases other than The Open Movie Database where it is able to get a poster image.  I have checked all the ID's for these titles and they all link to the correct page on The Movie Database, IMDB, etc... but when I go to images and browse online, it shows 0 images from these sources.  Furthermore, if I go to a title that has successfully downloaded its artwork, and browse online images, it does show images from those sources that aren't appearing for the other titles. 

Here is what I have done so far:

Refresh and advanced refresh of movie

Checked all ID's and manually identified the item myself

Looked through folders of these movies, nothing unusual it present in the movie folders

Any help?