What is the best platform to install the media browser 3 that is the lightest ??

thiagomnk

thiagomnk

I prepare for lancar MediaBrowser 3 on my network of customers and would like to know what the best platform for me to be using. windowns linux ?? ?? ?? FreeNAS

Beardyname

Does not really matter, mb3 itself is rather lightweight and the rest of the stuff that are in-use are probably all compiled/built for their own OS.

So whatever you are comfortable with really :)

fantaxp7

thiagomnk runs a ISP in Brazil. He was in chat a couple weeks ago asking about how to host his MB server to all his customers...and I believe that was well over 100...so I suggested some sort of enterprise level raid system for his storage and beyond that it is really well beyond my knowledge. 

I'd imagine he'd need some sort of infiniband network to handle that kind of bandwidth as well...but it is a difficult question and the language barrier doesn't help as well  :P

Beardyname

thiagomnk runs a ISP in Brazil. He was in chat a couple weeks ago asking about how to host his MB server to all his customers...and I believe that was well over 100...so I suggested some sort of enterprise level raid system for his storage and beyond that it is really well beyond my knowledge. 

I'd imagine he'd need some sort of infiniband network to handle that kind of bandwidth as well...but it is a difficult question and the language barrier doesn't help as well  :P

haha damn, here i was thinking he just needed to know what OS it runs better on ;)

thiagomnk

fantaxp7 you are the guy , always helping me thank you for the same attention

(fantaxp7 voce e o cara, sempre me ajudando obrigado mesmo pela atençao )