Metadata by folder?

Mopar_Mudder

Mopar_Mudder

I have not used the MB Meta fetcher yet, I have it turned off. I would like to test it to see how it works but don't want it messing up my existing library. I have a folder with some new movies in it and want it to only fetch for those, I don't see a setting to turn fetching for a specific folder on or off, looks like it is all or nothing?

Angelblue05

When you add your folders to the MB library, you can select the parent folder of the movies you want to test. I think I misread what you said. There is currently no way to have metadata affect only specific folders if you have an existing MB library.

5473a5ccdf5fa_library.jpg

Edited by Angelblue05

Mopar_Mudder

That is what I was afraid of, I would have to remove my main library from MB to do any testing. Suppose I could install MB Server on another PC and do it that way, but is their an easy way to transfer all settings so they are identical?

Angelblue05

There is the Server Configuration Backup plugin if you are a supporter (you'll have to do some research on the forums), I think this would be the simplest way for you. If not there's always:

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/10427-how-to-migrate-media-browser-server/

Hope this helps :)

Edited by Angelblue05