Error Getting Channel Info

kingy444

kingy444

I have been getting a MASSIVE amount of errors stating that the server cannot get Channel Info. The attached log is only 2 minutes old and has a few. Can have up to 200 in a week.

Not sure what is causing the issue. I have uninstalled ServerWMC and reinstalled (both the client and the Mediabrowser plugin). Rescanned WMC and reimported all the channels. Cleaned the TV database, probably more that slips my mind.

Live in Australia if that makes any difference. We have had a digital signal retune and I think it started around then. Been going on for about 6 weeks, but just left it as I am on beta thought it may have just been a bad build.

I don't have any issues with the actual channels themselves, just a massive amount of errors on the server

Can someone please help

2014-11-25 04:20:20.9341 Error - App: Error getting channel content
    Unable to connect to the remote server
    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1e.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<Get>d__2.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Channels.PlayOn.Channel.<GetMainMenu>d__d.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Channels.PlayOn.Channel.<GetChannelItems>d__3.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItems>d__f2.MoveNext()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemsInternal>d__d6.MoveNext()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelPostScanTask.<GetAllItems>d__36.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelPostScanTask.<DownloadContent>d__16.MoveNext()
    InnerException: System.Net.WebException
    Unable to connect to the remote server
     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
     at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
    InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 10.0.0.27:54479
     at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
     at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

kingy444

I just read througg the above again and noticed MediaBrowser.Channels.PlayOn.Channel

Perhaps this should actually be moved to PlayOn support

kingy444

Can someone move to channel support ?

It appears from an error I just got it may be all channel plugins. I had an error for the podcasts plugin aswell