BRAVIA KDL-32W705B

traderman

traderman

I am trying for the first time to get the DLNA feature to work on my Sony TV. Maneuvered through the menus on the television and I can confirm that the internet connection is properly set-up and I can browse the Internet. Can also confirm that MBS identifies the televison:" BRAVIA KDL-32W705B 3.0.5424.1"

The problem is that my Sony TV doesn't see MBS; with others mediaserver (Serviio, PLEX, Tversity, etc) i have no problem and my TV see this mediaserver.

Someone can help me please?

Thk

• 1 month later...
Latchmor

Mmm, it would appear so. Not sure why your post was missed but lets start again and provide some logs please so the devs can have a look for any clues. See the link in my sig.  ;)

Cheers

Edited by Latchmor

Well it's all a community project. I think nobody responded because nobody knew the answer :) So what we need is someone with a bravia to step up and figure out what we're going wrong, and then we'll fix it. so you could use something like wireshark to compare xml responses between us and say tversity

• 3 weeks later...

I have multiple Sony devices at home (BDP-S5100, BDP-S370, PS3, KDL-50EX645) though not your specific device. If you look at the TV settings:

1. Press the HOME button, then select S_NUXs_setting.icon.png [settings].

2. Select S_NUXs_network.icon.png [Network] → [Home Network Setup] → [server Display Settings] → the server to display or not display → [Yes] or [No].

On most of my Sony devices I somewhat regularly have to use the XMB equivalent, or on the TV do the above, to ensure all the servers are refreshed and displaying correctly.

I typically use options->delete all->refresh.

• Like 1

greatsimo88m

I have multiple Sony devices at home (BDP-S5100, BDP-S370, PS3, KDL-50EX645) though not your specific device. If you look at the TV settings:

• Press the HOME button, then select S_NUXs_setting.icon.png [settings].

• Select S_NUXs_network.icon.png [Network] → [Home Network Setup] → [server Display Settings] → the server to display or not display → [Yes] or [No].

On most of my Sony devices I somewhat regularly have to use the XMB equivalent, or on the TV do the above, to ensure all the servers are refreshed and displaying correctly.

I typically use options->delete all->refresh.

Thank you! You saved me!

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
dar1971

Does this work when trying to cast to a Sony home theatre system?

It used to show as a cast device in the app but has recently disappeared.

The app still shows the two Chromecasts on the network but not the Sony Blu-ray system.

However, BubbleUPnP does show the system as a renderer.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Please try again on the latest beta. There's a number of fixes for Sony Bravia's. Thanks.