I broke auto box set - no collection images

dcauger
Go to solution Solved by dcauger,

I set up MB3 about a month ago, added auto box set and it worked like magic!

I suddenly had lots of 3 object collections defined with pretty artwork! Brilliant...

I've been fighting with a Roku issue. Before I posted on that issue, I thought it best to ensure my folder structure was in compliance and meta data was clean. I went through and renamed my folders just like the how-to guide describes (copied the naming format even). Then I cleaned out all of the meta data and re-fetched it. I use Media Center Master for this task. Another magical tool.

Once that was done, I turned on MB 3 server and let it re-scan my media folders. When I started the MB channel on my Roku, the collections were there, all the artwork was gone. Not the folder artwork, just the collection artwork. Thinking that was strange, I went to the plugin and had it rescan. It did so rather quickly. The logs make it look like it just re-walked the media looking for new collections it did not know about. It did not seem to fetch any artwork.

I thought the next step would be to un-install Auto Box Set restart MB server, re-install auto-box set, restart the server, then refresh the auto box set plugin. I did this, and to my surprise still no artwork. I've repeated this step a few times and eventually some of the collection artwork has populated back in - my guess is around 15% or so.

Where do I go from here? Is there some db file somewhere that I should delete and let ABS re-scan?

This effort proved to be in vein as my issue with the Roku was not solved. I created a post in the Roku section regarding that effort.

Please advise,

DCA

Edited by dcauger

• 3 weeks later...