Disc 01/Disc 02 sets no longer recognized in Windows Server

theReverend

One other data point to tag on to RedStripe's post:

I am now able to see more than one disc when I press the play button.  However, the number of discs displayed seems to be capped at 12.  This may not be an issue for movie based content but longer TV shows like Seinfeld, Friends, and The X-Files have a lot higher disc count than 12.  Is there a way to remove this limit? 

RedStripe

More observations (cont).

1) Some multi-part movie suffixed with Part 1...Part N don't work (i.e., each part is displayed separately with chapter extraction)

2) Some multi-part movie suffixed with Part 1...Part N appears to work!? (i.e., Movie title & folder image is displayed and parts are accessible under the Movie title)

3) N is greater than two(2) for all multi-part movie suffixed with Part 1...Part N

I cannot post screenshots as the image are not appropriate. However, I checked and rechecked that there is no difference in format between those multi-part movies that work and those that don't. (i.e., {movie title} Part {1...N}.ext)

Edited by RedStripe

RedStripe

Updated server Version 3.0.5464.40000

Now the Preferences->Display option "Group movies into collections" also does not work!

Movies are displayed in both the Collections page and individually on the movies page.

Take it back. Appears it takes a very long time to to group movies into collections. When I checked on the following day movies were grouped correctly.

Edited by RedStripe

• 4 weeks later...

Have there been any updates on this issue?  In addition to having a limit of 12 discs displayed,  I also noticed that the discs are also out of order.  This was not an issue  prior to updates in November.