Some music albums combined in latest release

jhs39

I have just noticed that the latest release screwed up some music albums that had been fine before.  Now all of my albums by Abba and The Sound are no longer recognized as separate albums--in both cases Media Browser has decided that I only have one album by each artist and that all tracks from all albums are part of that one album.  I now have one album by Abba with 108 tracks and one album by The Sound with 155 tracks.  I didn't notice the problem until this morning but previously all of the individual albums had been recognized by Media Browser.  I'm assuming that the problem started with the most recent update.  There is one similarity between the two artist folders--since I ripped The Abba and The Sound albums from box sets The Abba individual album folder names begin with Disc 1, Disc, 2, Disc 3, etc and The Sound album folder names begin with CD1, CD2, CD3, etc.  I'm wondering if something changed where Media Browser is reading these folders differently now.  

Oh well.  Got rid of the disc numbers on the folder names.  All albums recognized individually again.  I used the disc numbers in the sort fields so the albums would show up in correct order.

Edited by jhs39