opensubtitles not found

hooner

Before you ask it is not because I have reached my daily download limit at opensubtitles.org as when I try with PLEX it works fine.

I go in to "Metadata Manager" select a movie and click subtitles. I select English, or it defaults to this as I have set it in options, and it ALWAYS says "No search results founds".

I have set my main metadata config not to "skip if default audio track mathed download language" and also not to "skip if the video already contains graphic subtitles".

My logic is that not checking either of these options means that nowhere is it being told to skip downloading subtitles for any reason.

This  "No search results founds" happens on all movies and TV shows regardless.

I have a working opensubtitles.org account.

I installed PLEX and have no issues downloadign subtitles at all. Unfortunatley I don't like PLEX enough to use it (no parental control unless but a plexpass).

I also tried downlaoding and adding .srt files manually, and have named them correctly as according to the mediabrowser wiki. These subtitles are not picked up either.

Please could someone advise what I can try next to fix this. I have clean instaleld mediabrowser on my PC numerous times, and also deleted and reinstalled the laoder on my NowTV box (basically its a Roku box).

Thanks!

there's an issue in the current release server that will be resolved when the beta goes stable. then it should be fine.