possible change of features

thisguy2626

thisguy2626

MUUpiWV.jpeg

So I would like to know if it is possible to make some changes to the current setup. In the image above I circled two sections, the name of the show is irrelevant. I was curious if it is possible to make these, the name of the show and the season number, links that will take me back to back to the main show page overview if I were to click the name or back to the entire list of seasons if I were to click the season number.. I've noticed that the android and iOS apps already have this capability so is it already part of the Theater program and just not activated or can it be added?

I find that the quickest way to find my shows is to go to the recently added section so this would save me a lot of hassle of scrolling through my long list if I could just click the recently added and go to the entire shows episode selection instead of just being taken to the recently added episode only.

Also, I was wondering why you cannot simply type a letter to go to the alphabetical listing of your library? For instance what they have on WMC, you want to find a movie, such as Goonies, so you hit the letter G and it takes you to the first title of your library that begins with the letter G and begin to scroll from there. Why is this feature not part of MBT? It seems incredibly useful when one is being overly lazy and does not wish to click the search option to type out the full name. Also, considering that the search feature searches every part of your library, TV, Movies, Music, Books, what-have-you, and shows you the results from there it is sort of a hassle to use in this manner...

• Like 1