Missing Episodes upgrade

ruko1981

ruko1981

In Media Browser Server, under user preferences, there is an option to "Display missing episodes within seasons." Also under the Shows tab there is a little green dot in the upper right corner of each show tile that tells you how many un-watched episodes you have for that show (or a check to show that you have watched them all). I would like to also see a little red dot to show how many episodes I am missing from each show. This would give a very convenient way to see where I have missing episodes, and how many, at a glance; instead of having to go through each show to see how many are missing. I used paint to make a quick example for the first few shows in the list. This could be included as part or the aforementioned user preference or as a separate user preference. I sincerely hope you consider this option, as I feel it would be extremely easy to include.

post-11704-0-31804200-1418429069_thumb.png

• Like 1

In the meantime while this is considered, the Episodes tab is another way to see missing episodes at a glance, using the filtering.

• Like 1

pritch33

If it is being considered Is it possible to have this in MBC as well as the web interface? Yes Luke I have been filtering my collection via the web interface trying to move away from MCM that I have used for so long for missing series. Or is there a better way?

Thanks

Ray

I think this makes sense in the administrative side but, in a normal browsing client like MBC I don't think a number in a red box/circle would be obvious to the average user what it is and there isn't any room on the poster to put much else.

ruko1981

Thank you Luke, I never thought of using the episodes/filtering to see the missing episodes. I still thing my idea is more convenient but agree that it makes more sense for the admin side than in the browsing clients like MBC.