Subtitles appearance

KarterJK

KarterJK

Is there a way to change the appearance of subtitles?

when I use VLC the subtitles look great, but with the app.mediabrowser.tv control, they are huge and outlined and frankly hard to read at times.

AdrianW

If you're watching on a PC from the browser - I'd suggest installing the MPC-HC remote

With this you can browse your collection in the usual way, and then when you click play, MPC-HC will open and play your videos directly. (You choose MPC-Remote from the Select Player icon at the top of the browser window).

Within MPC-HC you can configure your subs to look however you like.

KarterJK

If you're watching on a PC from the browser - I'd suggest installing the MPC-HC remote

With this you can browse your collection in the usual way, and then when you click play, MPC-HC will open and play your videos directly. (You choose MPC-Remote from the Select Player icon at the top of the browser window).

Within MPC-HC you can configure your subs to look however you like.

Yes that or VLC, which if it is local it works fine, but I had problems getting them to work in a remote venue.  But thanks

if you mean the web client, we don't currently have settings for that. we use the browser's default native presentation. until we have settings that's the best way to go because they've put more research into it than we have.