Turning P90X into a TV Series

Quizabuck

Quizabuck

I am trying to add P90X and P90X3 to my media collection. I originally had them working but after I cleaned up the metadata using meta<browser>, MB server no longer sees the episodes. I have compared the new XML to other TV episodes I have, and outside of empty fields, nothing is missing. Right now, I have the folders locked, but if I unlock them MB will treat each file as a movie and create XML files within the Season 1 folder. 

This is what I see in the metadata manager, note I can't clink into the season level.

post-175-0-16136800-1419225764_thumb.jpg

Here is the view browsing the library where it shows me items are in the folder (if I click all the way through here into the season folder, I will be taken into the metadata manager)

post-175-0-39154400-1419225147_thumb.jpg

This is what the folder contains for P90X

post-175-0-60068700-1419225146_thumb.jpg

Any help would be appreciated  :)

Quizabuck

Everything is empty in the XML excluding the <EpisodeName>, <EpisodeNumber>, and <SeasonNumber>. I set up another folder with the type home movie and that seemed to correct the issue of the episodes not showing.

Quizabuck

I just created another folder with the type Movies and TV again and it works this time. Something screwy must have happened to the original "Exercise" folder as I was working on updating the XML and renaming the files today. 

Actually I just checked on MB Classic and all three versions of the folder are working correctly. MB Server must have sorted it out when it scanned the path again adding a new folder, even though I had done refreshes on the folder.

Thanks for the help Luke