Is it possible to group movies into collections in the Movies view?

Deathsquirrel

Deathsquirrel

Is there any way to get the Windows 8.1 app to show movies in collection groups in the All Movies view?  In the web client and MBT for example all 23 James Bond films are grouped together in the James Bond Collection.  In the 8.1 app if I look at Movies I get all 23 films as separate movie listings.  It's inflating the number of items I need to scroll through by about 35%.

I can browse collections just fine if I click on the Collections icon but under Movies>All they're ignored.

7illusions

That is a feature that isn't implemented yet. I will add it to the Backlog and will add it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
roberthleeii

That is a feature that isn't implemented yet. I will add it to the Backlog and will add it as soon as possible.

Is there any way to get the Windows 8.1 app to show movies in collection groups in the All Movies view?  In the web client and MBT for example all 23 James Bond films are grouped together in the James Bond Collection.  In the 8.1 app if I look at Movies I get all 23 films as separate movie listings.  It's inflating the number of items I need to scroll through by about 35%.

I can browse collections just fine if I click on the Collections icon but under Movies>All they're ignored.

I can't wait for this feature. Thanks for the work on this.