Media Folder Problem

mata7

hi all first happy holidays every body

here is my problem, i have a few Media Folders, "3D, Movies, HT Demo, TV Shows, Music

on the web player my media show up right, 3D Movies are on 3D Folders, Movies Demo are on HT Demo Forder and so on

now on Kodi or XBMC using Titan browser and xbmb last version, 3D Movies HT Demo they all show up over The Movies folder

is there a way that all media show up on there own folder and no mixup all media

thanks in advanced 

Edited by mata7

Angelblue05

It is possible to accomplish this. You will need to post in the Titan skin forums however: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/9255-titan-mediabrowser-skin-for-xbmc/

Basically, if you go to settings > skin settings > configure menu tiles > add and then point the newly added shortcut to add-on > video add-ons > MediaBrowser, you'll be able to add the MediaBrowser folders as they are set in the webclient.

• Like 1

adding the folders manually did the trick, thanks a lot man you allways ready to help here, have a nice holiday's

btw do you know why this happen is a settings on mb server that correct this?

Edited by mata7

Angelblue05

I'm not exactly sure why, I thought it was set automatically in the titan skin, at some point, but it doesn't seem to be that way anymore. You'd have to ask in the skin thread :) Happy holidays to you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05