New Episodes issue

psmc

Hey Guys, Slight annoyance here that i can't seem to figure out.. swapped out mb2.6 for mb3 in W8.1..Got everything up & working grand but just discovered a problem updating new episodes of series i added in media center(8.1) 

When i added a new episode & a new Series today the new series & episode will not play in media center(8.1) when launched with media browser. Old series untouched by new additions of art & meta  carried from MB2.6.2 all work fine.

This issue only applies to (media center in 8.1) & just newly added folders & episodes. Everything else seems fine & plays fine in both clients and the problem seems confined to mouse too as playing the same files through Windows phone to MB classic works.

error that pops inside WMC ...

(Unable to launch application) appears & a ding sound with the option to disable MB3. Is there a fix on the forum here i can jump to and get it sort it out 

Cheers

added the two xml old & new

Edited by psmc

What theme are you using?

Please find the error in the windows event log as described in "How to report a problem" and post it here.  Thanks.

• Like 1

The xml on the right is not from MB2 because it contains new fields that I've added myself for mb3.

• Like 1

I think were onto something ...just discovered this is now solely an issue in Crystal theme (registered) (bought 2/3 days ago) as the files play no issues through NEO theme will i still post the event Log too ?

+

System

-

Provider

[ Name]

ehExtHost

-

EventID

[ Qualifiers]

Level

Task

Keywords

0x80000000000000

-

TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]

2013-10-30T16:13:22.000000000Z

EventRecordID

Channel

Media Center

Computer

home

Security

-

EventData

Exception System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to convert "" to an object of type 'System.Int32'. at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ObjectPath.Operations.TypeConversion(Object instance) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ObjectPath.PropertyOperations.Get(Object instance, String stPath, Boolean fThrowOnError) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ObjectPath.Get(Object instance, Int32 idxStart, Int32 nCount, Boolean fErrorOnNullReturn, Boolean fThrowOnError) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.Set.ApplyWorker(Object args) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.Set.Apply(IRulesHost rulesHost) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.Template.RuleCollection.Update(IRulesHost rulesHost) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.Template.ViewBlueprint.Build(Object objContext, Object objRoot) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.Host.OnPreInitialize() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.NewUiZone.DeliverInitializations() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.NewUiZone.ImplementUiTask(UiTask task, Object param) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UiZone.ProcessUiTask(UiTask task, Object param) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UiSession.ProcessInitialization() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.Queues.Dispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UIDispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue, LoopCondition condition) at MediaCenter.Extensibility.Host.Main(String[] args) 

Okay, if you post that information along with telling Lee exactly where and how the error occurs, he can probably track it down.  I would put this in a new post in the Plugins and Themes section that has the theme involved in the title.

• Like 1

OK Who is lee and how do i find him  ? Also while you're here too these new function added to show unaired eps how do i switch it off ...i have the two checkboxes unchecked but they're still on it 527135526c36b_helpme.jpg

mboehler

Lee is LeeDavies.  He is the author of the Crystal and Roc Themes.

Go here and create a new thread with Crystal and/or Roc in the Title along with what EBR said above:

Okay, if you post that information along with telling Lee exactly where and how the error occurs, he can probably track it down.  I would put this in a new post in the Plugins and Themes section that has the theme involved in the title.

Edited by mboehler