MB Media Centre 2.17 Crash

Welder

Hi !

First, thank you a lot for this great application developer!

I have a problem with MB Media Center, after entering my password to my account application crash. There is there a way to solve the problem is?

Thank you

Welder

im85288

Hi,

Thanks for your report, there is a new version currently being tested by Roku (2.18) that should resolve this problem issue. I expect this version to be published in the store within the next week.

Sorry for the problems you have experienced and please report back if version 2.18 does not resolve this for you.

I also noticed that Trakt have changed quite a bit recently which resulted in the spotlight section not showing images correctly, this is also resolved in 2.18

Edited by im85288

The 2.18 is now avaible !

Im enter my passsword login after that is run ok, but after quite the application the password is not saving. Its possible the automatically login is not work?

Welder

Edited by Welder

im85288

Thanks for the video, it describes the problem very well. I think it remembers your credentials when you connect using MB Connect.

I will though have a look into why it is not on an individual user basis.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem with automatic login.  I actually created a thread for this under my user name.  Any idea when you might be able to look into this.

• Like 1

im85288

I am having the same problem with automatic login.  I actually created a thread for this under my user name.  Any idea when you might be able to look into this.

Thanks for the reminder..It's climbing towards the top of my todo list.

woznicbh

I just upgraded to 2.18 and I am running into a few issues.

1. On the homescreen if I select latest for TV and or Movies it shows all the tv episodes and Movies I have in my entire collection. That's like 6300 episodes and 850 movies. While I wouldn't mind seeing lets say 100 in each, showing the whole collection seems off.

2. In the preferences under Show Views Preferences>Enable Disable rows on the Home Page>Media Folders row. It shows that this is disabled however if I click into it it says its enabled. Not causing any issues just a call out.

3. in the preferences under Show Views Preferences>Enable /Disable rows on the movies page>People Movies row. If I try to disable this it kicks me back to the Roku home screen.

4. Is bif support going to be coming in the next version release?

Thanks again for the work you are doing!